We've implemented ISO Standards for over 30 Years!
The Lackland Corporation has over 30 years experience helping companies obtain ISO accreditation. We're available to join your team and help the organization with compliance to several ISO standards.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- ISO 20000-1:2018 IT Service Management System (SMS)
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
We can join your Implementation Team in several roles: ISO Subject Matter Expert, Implementation Team Member, and/or Team Lead.
TLC will work with you from start to finish. We've consulted and worked with several hundred companies over the past 30 years. We offer suggestions and provide choices. We assure that preparation for your certification audit will be compliant with the ISO standard and meet the audit criteria of
the ISO auditor.
The Lackland Corporation advantage:
- We're local to Washington, D.C., which is the nexus of most activity for ISO certifications.
- We're highly experienced trainers. We can train Leadership as well as the ISO implementation team. Straight to the point based on 30+ years of experience.
- We'll customize the selected ISO standard to your business and your business processes.
- We guide and mentor your internal team to conduct your own internal audits. Save money by reducing the frequency of external audits.
- We work fast. We'll work with you to plan a path to certification. Depending on your process maturity, we can have you prepared in 3 months or less.
- The Lackland Corporation provides a full repertoire of consulting services. Our approach is tailored to fit your organization and assure a successful audit.
- All of our clients have found they can main their own systems indefinitely. This reduces the need for external consultants and reduces the annual cost of maintaining the ISO certified processes.
- Leadership training
- Implementation Team training
- General awareness Gap Assessment
- Internal Audit Training
- Management System documentation
- Process-specific documentation
- Process Measures
- Alignment with strategic goals and objectives
- Management Review
- Gap Assessments
- Internal Auditing
- Integration of all management systems into an Integrated Management System